1. Gregorian Chant CD, birds chirping and dogs barking, my daughter’s voice lulling me to sleep
2. I had raspberry sweet cream cheese crepes from Ihop for breakfast, taking my Christmas decorations down and having everything back to normal, looking at the trees and my little tree with white lights.
3. Someone who had a premature baby that I know told me he is now 10 pounds after 6 months and is out of the hospital! Two other people said they had a great Christmas!
4. Old- watching and listening to old noggin cartoons, shows and moose with zee. New- a book called Not by Sight: A fresh look at old stories of walking by faith. Blue- watched Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tryouts with my daughter.
5.Reading my four books I got for Christmas, The Pilgrim’s Progress, Hungry For More of Jesus, Pleasing God, Letters from The Desert. Seeing Steven Furtick preach for the New Year, unstop your heart for the water to flow. The blessings from God. Making time to help my son, to help him unstop his heart to let blessings flow from God into his schoolwork. To change his outlook and attitude about school. To help him see complaining is stopping God’s flow in his life.
6. In my bag- money, in my fridge- backyard potatoes, in my heart- love
7. My daughter put her hand on my hand after I had hurt it on the door and it did make it feel better. My husband opened a can for me. My husband put the left over dinner in the fridge for me.
8. The morning has been foggy outside and cold. It is a typical winter day with a coziness with it. I was watching Becoming Jane and her reflection in the window carriage was a surprise. I watched Spirited Away with my kids and we saw a lot of shadows.
9. My family members held. Passed by food at the grocery store. Sat with my dog.
10. A gift sour could only be that my husband didn’t sell a lot today. A gift sweet would be he won money for being top seller. A gift just right would be the sermon I watched live from Elevation church.
11. I already had a gift of mercy this morning by listening to the Holy Spirit and avoiding an accident near my house! God has made a way for us financially to get through the month! The mechanical pencils I had to buy for my kids were buy one get one free!
12. Something above is the roof over my head. Something below is the floor I walk on. Something beside is all the beautiful things God has blessed me with to make my house feel like a home.
13. I’m grateful that I am quiet, small and that I really truly have come into the experience and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
14. My son’s teacher called to give him work to do so he will pass the class! My older son got a curve on his math exam and got an A and will now pass! We got extra money we didn’t plan on in the bank!
15. Getting my hair cut. Getting my kids hair cut. Our dinner from Buffalo Wild Wings.
16. My husband getting a spiff at his part time job. Realizing I didn’t have to do my regular housework because Monday is a holiday which means no school! My daughter singing and playing the piano keyboard and my son playing the trumpet.
17. My husband and son making me laugh. Watching Elevation church this morning for prayer. Quiet would be seeing monks talk about their chant on The Sunday Morning Show and realizing from watching them talk about it how it has really affected my life.
18. That the Holy Spirit helps me succeed. Zachariah 4:6 I am already living in God’s glory. II Corinthians 3:18 Procrastination is disobedience to God. Haggai chapter 1
19. My husband, my children, my time that I get to spend with Jesus.
20. The design of a snowflake. The little freckles on my daughter’s nose. The fur on my bunny.
21. The sun. Life is in water. Memory is a gift in itself because without it we wouldn’t be. Like Aristotle said, Memory is the scribe of the soul. I love that!
22. Money to order Pilgrim’s Progress Journey to Heaven DVD. My computer screen to watch T.D. Jakes sermon My Dream. As my day unfolded with my family home from work and school, God showed me through my husband and the book Pilgrim’s Progress that I can’t stop what I am learning and doing because what I am involved in doing with God is affecting my family. If I stopped it would not be good for them, do it for them, do it for love.
23. He is wonderful counselor, prince of peace and mighty God.
24. The blue sky that I can see today with the sun shining. The blue background screen on Steven Furtick’s stage today that read SUPPLY: God’s provision is Seasonal, God’s provision is Unusual, God’s provision is Proportional, God’s provision is Personal, God’s provision is Local, God’s provision is Yours. My Gregorian Chant CD I listened to.
25. A grace borrowed could be Miss Beck telling me about Elevation church a few months back. A grace found is all the books I found to read on Amazon and now one has led me to my movie I will get soon called Pilgrim’s Progress A Journey To Heaven. A grace inherited is my Catholic background and Native American heritage.
26. My music. Watching a show called The Code and my husband calling me. My husband getting another spiff at work!
27. Coffee, food, working appliances
28. They always listen, they tell you what your good at, they are there when you need them
29. Yeha Noha song, I love you from my husband, the sun shining today!
30. hearing, music, The massiveness of God. The awareness of how intelligent He really is.
31. All the scripture in the Bible and all my books I am reading, the humor in my husband cause he keeps me laughing, all the beautiful art in the St. John’s Bible found here